Forums Dancehall Reggae www.supremeairmax98.com

Posted August 14, 2018 11:40 PM

SUZHOU, China, April 28 (Xinhua) -- He Zhiwen, 33 days short of his 53rd birthday, lost his singles and mixed doubles games but reached the men's doubles third round at the world table tennis championships on Tuesday.

"I just play for fun and I didn't expect myself to go further here Cheap Nike Air Force 1 Off White ," said the oldest player at the championships on Tuesday.

The former Chinese who represents Spain, pairing with Sara Ramirez, lost the mixed doubles match to a Chinese Taipei duo but went on to win the men's doubles with Carlos Machado, beating Bulgaria's Teodor Alexandrov and Slovakia's Alexander Valuch 4-1.

The gardening-loving father of two lost his singles opener 4-3 to Poland's Jakub Dyjas in the afternoon.

"I used to be angry at losing games, but not any more, as I am getting old Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Off White ," said He.

"I kind of like life in Spain, which is quiet and in order, especially after my daughters, 21 and 17, left home - one in America and the other in Ireland."

He, who had played for China in the 1985 and 1987 world championships with the best singles finish being fifth Cheap Nike Air Max 270 , made a surprise run into the quarter-finals in the 1997 worlds and debuted in the Olympics in 2004.

The fast attacker in the traditional Chinese style stunned defending champion Werner Schlager from Austria in the 2005 worlds and became the oldest table tennis player at the 2008 Olympics where he lost in the second round.

He discourages youngsters from playing the penhold attacking style, branding it as "outdated" and "futureless".

A traditional penholder uses only one side of the racket for both strokes and grips the racket as if holding a pen.

The penhold grip, well suited for flat forehands and defensive dropshots, is short on backhand power, while a handshaker grips the racket as of if he is shaking someone's hand and uses one side of the racket for forehands and the other for backhands.

"Beginners should learn handshake style," he said.

Only one in 10 men on the world rankings uses penhold grip Cheap Nike Air Max 360 , with the women's top 10 all being handshakers.

Retirement is never on He's mind since he really enjoys the game.

"I will keep playing as long as I enjoy it," he said.

It seems Ni Xialian, the oldest women player at 52, hasn't had enough of table tennis, either.

Ni, who retired from the Chinese team 29 years ago and has represented Luxembourg since the 1991 worlds Cheap Nike Air Max 97 , handed a straight-set defeat to 18-year-old Nicole Tropsman from Israel in the afternoon.

"I have been in the sport for so long that I don't feel any pressure," she said.

HONG KONG, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- The gold price in Hong Kong went down 135 Hong Kong dollars to open at 12,470 dollars (about 1,595.87 U.S. dollars) per tael on Monday, according to the Chinese Gold and Silver Exchange Society. (1 U.S. dollar equals to 7.81 HK dollars)

Hurricane Irma makes landfall in Florida Keys

China beats Japan 3-1 to claim title at 2017 FIVB World Grand Champions Cup

90 people killed in Mexico earthquake

Xinhua weekly photos

China Cheap Nike Air Max 96 , Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and win. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys Cheap Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Washington Redskin Jerseys Cheap Los Angeles Rams Jerseys Wholesale Raiders Jerseys Wholesale Patriots Jerseys Wholesale Jets Jerseys Wholesale New Orleans Saints Jerseys

Video CMS powered by ViMP (Ultimate) © 2010-2024